Flex Plus Stain Remover
Specific stain remover for flex plus coating, coffee, wine, champagne stains etc. easily disappear
Flex Plus Cleaner
Universal cleaning and maintenance
Product for flex plus coating
Sixinch uses only the highest standard of PU foam quality of the best suppliers in this field.
Different types of PU foam are applied, depending on the project and design of the item.
All foams are produced in Belgium
- Net density: from: 34 up to: 44 kg/M³ - (ISO 845) CFK FREE
- Compression CLD: 180 to 200Kpa 25% - 220 to 300Kpa 40% - 415 to 570Kpa 65% (ISO 3386/1)
- Carrying capacity ILD: from 5.0 to 8.0 bij 40 % N (ISO 2439/B)
UV Colour stability
- Sixinch U.V. pigments are colour stable. – 4 year climate test with colour red = less glossy, no visible change in colour
- Sun test: CPS plus from ATLAS / 55° - 765 W/m² - 10 cycles – 20hr radiation – no change
- QUV: 4 days UV radiation + humidity – classifi cation 0 – no change
Following products have been tested on Flex Plus™:
Hand cream, Sun Lotion – protection 20, Lipstick – red 461, Foundation Crème – 108 honey beige, Olive oil and had no visible stains or change in appearance.
Weather & water resistance
- Flex Plus™ coating is weather and water resistant
- Cold test: Thermotron SE-300-2-2 – temperature at -40° C – duration 24 hr.
- No change in fl exibility or description
- Damp Heat cycle test: 80hr. 10 cycles, -40 °C to +85°C with humidity 50% RH
- Dry Heat Test: Oven Binder world: +80°C – duration 24hr – no change
Maintenance & Cleaning
- Storage advice: keep furniture inside and dry during extreme weather conditions, this will keep your product in better shape
- Normal cleaning: use warm water with a soft detergent and a cotton cloth
- Stains: use special cleaner to remove staining.
- Remark: avoid coffee,champagne, mayonaise and red wine.
- Sixinch products can be re-sprayed and repaired until a certain level, which leads to a long lifetime of usage
- The foam itself is 100 % recyclable, and CFK free
- Sixinch has a commitment of recycling all its waist and uses the latest technology.
- Packaging is done to highest standards using recycled materials.
Flex Plus™ coating complies to the DIN EN71-3 standards for children’s toys
Most Sixinch products can be made “flame retardant” by using a specific type of foam.
This involves a small cost and is possible on small quantities.
Class: BS5852/source 5 – French M4 – German B2 – cigarette test source 0 – DIN 4102 B1 – BS5852
- Aging: oven Binder world test – coating description & flexibility
- Adhesion: Cross-cut tester ZCC – DIN / ISO 2409 n° T1079358
- Pencil hardness test: ISO 15184 – pass from 6B until 3B,
- Rod Scratch test: hardness meter N° 5810 – pass from 1.00N to 4.00N